Diocesan March for Life with Bishop Bradley January 22,
Friday, January 22, 2016 is the 43rd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in the United States. Bishop Bradley invites all to join with other people of good will to pray for the protection of human life and an end to abortion.
Come for any and/or all of the following opportunities for prayer:
• 5 p.m. - Central Deanery Mass with Bishop Paul J. Bradley at St. Augustine Cathedral
• 5:45 p.m. - Gather in the parking lot of St. Augustine Cathedral to walk prayerfully to Bronson Park
• 6 p.m. - Candlelight prayer in Bronson Park
• 6:30 p.m. - Warm up with light refreshments and conversation at St. Augustine Cathedral’s Crowley Center.
Mass for Giving Thanks to God for the Gift of Human Life FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2016*
For those who are unable to attend the diocesan March for Life event, Masses will be held in each deanery.
- Lakeshore Deanery SS. John & Bernard Parish - 5:30 p.m. St. Bernard location 555 E. Delaware St., Benton Harbor
- Southwest Deanery Holy Maternity of Mary Parish - 7 p.m. 210 Front Street, Dowagiac Homilist: Very Rev. Richard Altine
- Eastern Deanery St. Mary Parish - 7 p.m. 212 W. Hanover St., Marshall
- Northern Deanery *Note: Mass on Jan. 20, not Jan. 22 St. erese of lisieux Parish - 6:30 p.m. 128 Cedar Street, Wayland
- Southeast Deanery St. Charles Borromeo Parish - 9 a.m. 150 Taylor Street, Coldwater