Share the Word: Biblical Training Institute for Michigan Catholics
Saturday, April 14, 8:30am – 3pm
With Dr. Steve Mueller, PhD
Cost: $75 per Conference or $240 for all four conferences
The Catholic Information Center’s Biblical Training Institute is designed to help you:
- Develop a deep understanding and love of sacred scripture
- Explore scripture with biblical experts
- Grow as a bible study leader in your parish
- Improve leadership and facilitation skills
- Earn a Biblical Formation Certificate and Catechist Certification credits
- Become a joyful bearer of the Good News, sharing the Word with the world
Format: One year program consisting of four Saturday conferences, April 18, June 16, September 8 & November 10, 2018, meeting from 8:30am – 3:00pm
Cost: $240 for the year-long program or $75 per conference.
Required Text: The Catholic Study Bible (NABRE 3rd Edition)—Please bring a copy or purchase a copy at the first session.
Certification: Biblical Formation Certificate will be given upon completion of the four sessions and Diocesan Certification hours (5hrs per conference attended) will be given to participants. CFDs=Theology for Biblical sessions, Evangelization for Leadership skills sessions.
Registration: Pastoral Staff recommendation required. Deadline April 4, 2018. Registration online at: catholicinformationcenter.org/Bible
More information at the Catholic Information Center's website - catholicinformationcenter.org