Pledge drive funds are used to help Holy Family Radio:
- continue broadcasting the truth and beauty of the Catholic faith in West- Michigan.
- continue to grow stronger serving thousands of souls in West Michigan and beyond.
- pay for its many operating expenses to keep the station on the air.
Operating expenses for a Catholic radio station include:
- office rent
- monthly engineering fees
- equipment maintenance & upgrades
- internet streaming fees
- music licenses
- website and internet
- utilities at both the station and transmitter (tower) site
- association dues
- conference fees
- fundraising expenses
- legal/professional/consultant fees
- salaries and employment costs
- promotional materials
- FCC license and permit fees
- merchant services
- office supplies and more