Volunteers are a vital part of the mission of Holy Family Radio. As a non-profit radio apostolate, volunteers allow the organization to do more, to be in more places across the listening area and to reach more people with Christ’s message. There is a need for clerical/office work as well as help with special projects such as answering phones for the biannual pledge drives. If you have special skills that you feel would be a good fit for Holy Family Radio, please contact us. We’d love to have you join our family of volunteers that mean so much to us.
Here are a few ways we could certainly use some help:
- General Clerical – Filing correspondence, updating contact information, printing materials, and preparing window clings/bumper stickers for mailing. Call us for more information at 844-337-2346.
- Parish Representatives – looking for several people from each parish to help keep Holy Family Radio informed about events taking place in your parish and to keep our materials updated and in plentiful supply at your parish. More information here…
- Phone Volunteer – Answering phones during our semi-annual pledge drives. Let us know you have an interest in helping out for a few hours. We can add you to our schedule of volunteers.
- Prayer Warriors – We’d like everyone to add the intentions of Holy Family Radio (and our listeners) to their own intentions on a daily basis.
- Voice Talent – Always looking for new volunteers for performing voice-overs for spots throughout the year. If you have interest, please call us for more information or visit this link: http://www.holyfamilyradio.net/help/voice-talent/